- EurotermBank - The EuroTermBank project focuses on harmonisation and consolidation of terminology work in new EU member states, transferring experience from other European Union terminology networks and accumulating competencies and efforts of the accessed countries.
- FAOTerm - Terminology portal of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
- ILOTERM - International Labour Organization terminology database.
- IMF Terminology - Terminology of the International Monetary Fund. The list includes words, phrases, and institutional titles commonly encountered in IMF documents in areas such as money and banking, public finance, balance of payments, and economic growth.
- Ontario Terminology Unit of the Government Translation Service (OnTerm) - ONTERM is a bilingual (English & French) knowledge-based website where you can find Ontario government terminology and information.
- Termium Plus - The Government of Canada's terminology and linguistic data bank.
- Le grand dictionnaire terminologique (GDT) of Québec - Le GDT est une banque de fiches terminologiques rédigées par l’Office québécois de la langue française ou des partenaires de l’Office. Chaque fiche renseigne sur un concept lié à un domaine d’emploi spécialisé et présente les termes qui le désignent en français, en anglais et, parfois, dans d’autres langues.
- UNESCOTerm - The terminology database of UNESCO's Translation Section’s terminology and reference search database, managed by the Terminology, Documentation and Reference Unit. It is multilingual (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish) covering UNESCO’s fields of activities.
- UNOGTerm - Terminology database of the United Nations Office at Geneva. This six-language database was compiled from the many and diverse glossaries developed over the years by UNOG terminologists. It is being made available on the Internet to facilitate the efforts of people who participate in the work of the United Nations but do not have access to the UNOG Intranet
- UNTERM - United Nations Multilingual Terminology Database. A multilingual terminology database which provides United Nations nomenclature, technical or specialized terms and common phrases in all six official UN languages - English, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Arabic. The database is mainly intended for use by the language staff of the United Nations to ensure accurate and consistent usage in documents published by the Organization.